Do you want to find out what it’s like to work at a sustainable denim brand? Kuyichi is looking for an intern with a planet-friendly heart! Since 2000 Kuyichi has been trying to change the fashion industry for the better, and we now want to expand our sustainability team. Are you a true impact maker with love for research and a drive to change things for the better? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What a workweek will look like for you:
- As our sustainability intern, you’ll be assisting our sustainability manager in increasing our positive impact.
- Assist in the realisation of running projects, both environmental and social impact driven;
- Keep track of data and document collection from suppliers and research new innovations in the fashion industry;
- Learn how we work on sustainability and help improve how we measure and communicate these;
- Write about our sustainable efforts in collaboration with our marketing team;
- Have your own research project under the guidance of the Sustainability Manager.
We’re looking for you if you
- Do a study with a focus on sustainability (in fashion) or innovation;
- Are available for at least 3-5 days a week for a minimum of four months;
- Live in the area of Utrecht or are willing to travel;
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English;
Besides that, you’re
- An idealistic and reliable person;
- Sustainable at heart (or wanting to be);
- A team player who can also work independently;
- A writer who likes to tell stories.
- Familiar with Adobe Indesign (this is a plus)
We’ll offer you
- A fair internship fee;
- A dynamic internship where you’ll be an equal part of the team;
- The responsibility and guidance to grow as a professional;
- Become a part of the passionate Kuyichi-family
- Varied company lunch;
- You will be working from the homiest office you will ever see.
Is this you? Please send us your personal motivation and CV, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.