Become the new Finance Support Agent at Shell Recharge.
WE ARE SHELL RECHARGE SOLUTIONS
We are Europe’s largest electric charging partner. We are on a mission to enable everybody to drive as many kilometres as possible powered by clean energy. We do that by offering large scale smart charging solutions to the masses. We contribute to a low-carbon world by making EV charging easy, accessible and smart, with the best expertise, highest quality & service. Our award-winning services include charge points and a mobile app and charge card, that provide access to 250,000 charge points in over 35 countries – the largest charging network of Europe. We want you to join us on our journey from start up to scale up and discover the limitless growth opportunities in our company!
YOU WILL BE PART OF
As a Finance Support Agent you will be part of the Customer Excellence Team. We are passionate about everything around EV, but more importantly, we are passionate about the kind of service we deliver. We listen, we understand, and we ask the right questions to find the right answers so our customers continue to be advocates for Shell Recharge Solutions, and helping our planet!
Our Customer Excellence agents are true champions, they are the friendly voice for our customers everyday. The team manages to fulfil all of their responsibilities with professionalism and ease, and still have a cold beer with the team on a Friday afternoon. Sounds good? Then your new team waits.
THIS IS HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Being the first point of contact for financial questions of our customers (B2C) on the phone and by email;
- Handling & solving financial disputes and creating credit notes or correct invoices;
- Handling sensitive customer data (like bank account numbers) according to GDPR;
- Collaborating with different departments eg. Finance & Credit Control, Sales etc.;
- Providing input for the training of (new) colleagues and for new work instructions;
- Raising (potential) problems to your manager to reduce unnecessary customer contacts.
THIS IS WHO YOU ARE
- You know your way around financial topics
- A friendly and customer oriented mindset
- A keen eye for improving existing processes and procedures
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English and also fluency in French
- Must be eligible to work in EU/The Netherlands
- Available 32-40 hours per week
BECOME PART OF THE CHANGE
Working at Shell Recharge Solutions means working in a fun, fast-growing international company with big ambitions.
By joining us, you will:
- Contribute to a more sustainable future;
- Become an expert in e-mobility;
- Start your career in Finance
- Work in an open and diverse culture with colleagues from all over the world;
- Divide your working time between your home office and our modern office space at the Energy Transition Campus in Amsterdam
- Receive a competitive salary that fits your experience + yearly bonus;
- Receive a Laptop
- Receive a work from home budget to professionally equip your home office
- Have 25 paid days of annual leave based on a 40 hour work week
- Be able to spend up to 5 working days a year on volunteering
- Develop your skills and expertise through several training sessions. Besides this, you will receive a personal training budget and set your annual goals with your personal development plan;
- Enjoy our fun get-togethers (drinks), our annual winter and summer outing, Shell Recharge Solutions running team on the Dam tot Damloop, or any other event initiated by colleagues!