Shell recharge Solutions is looking for a Software Developer Engineer in Test. Are you convinced that software engineering hinges on quality as a core component of its DNA? How about designing, delivering, and owning the complete test infrastructure for a micro service-oriented platform? Then the position of SDET – Software Development Engineer in Test in our TEQ’D department might be the job for you!
We are Shell Recharge
We are Europe’s largest electric charging partner. We are on a mission to enable everybody to drive as many kilometres as possible powered by clean energy. We do that by offering large-scale smart charging solutions to the masses. We contribute to a low-carbon world by making electric vehicle (EV) charging easy, accessible and smart, with the best expertise, highest quality & service.
To further strengthen our business, we are currently looking for SDETs to make sure we can support the growth of the company and the ever-changing needs of the EV market. As an SDET you will be part of one of our software development teams, based in our Amsterdam headquarters. We have vacancies open for SDETs of different experience levels.
This is how you’ll contribute
- As an SDET/QA, you play a key role in the development of our test/ quality processes in order to support the delivery of our product, as we work towards Continuous Delivery
- Designing and continuously improving quality gates that fit the team’s expectations (better CI/CD capabilities, code analytics, performance tests, vulnerability checks, etc.)
- Having a risk assessment and deciding how to conduct tests for the upcoming cycle.
- Running exploratory test sessions for edge cases.
- Owning the product from the very beginning to the end together with other team members
- Evangelising quality assurance inside and outside the team by owning the testing process and being sure quality is built-in
- Participating in the team by refining and estimating user stories, planning sprints, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
This is who you are
- Experience in designing end-to-end test automation infrastructure for micro-service architectures
- Previous cloud experience using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Familiar with the DevOps, SRE and Scrum/Kanban
- Open and self-motivated to improve and learn new technologies
- Self-starter that takes initiative
- Motivated to make an impact, beyond your role on paper
- Seeking opportunities to contribute our craft within the organization
- Excellent communicator in English, both spoken and written
Become part of the change
Working at Shell Recharge means working in a fun and fast-growing international company with big ambitions.
By joining us, you will:
- Contribute to a more sustainable future
- Become an expert in e-mobility
- Work in an open and transparent culture with colleagues from all over the world
- Receive a competitive salary that fits your experience + bonus
- Receive a MacBook
- Enjoy daily healthy lunches, prepared by our master chefs
- Develop your skills and expertise through several pieces of training
- Receive a personal training budget and set your annual goals with your personal development plan
- Enjoy our fun weekly get-togethers (drinks), our annual winter and summer outing, Shell Recharge Solutions running team on the Dam tot Damloop, or any other event you or your colleagues initiated
Here is where you can apply!