Will you be our new sustainability intern?
Do you want to work on a more sustainable world and help companies in this transition? As an intern you will support various projects to make companies become more sustainable, and you will gain practical experience in the world of consultancy.
What will you be doing?
As an intern you will support our team broadly. This means that you will get to see all facets of our work; from developing a sustainability strategy for a client to measuring the CO2 footprint and reporting on it transparently.
- You rotate on project teams where you work with colleagues to help the client forward with their sustainability issues;
- You prepare presentations and other deliverables, and you are not afraid to dive head-first into interesting subjects and materials;
- You also enjoy taking on internal projects, such as writing a blog or researching and drafting knowledge reports.
We are looking for someone who…
- Is a college or university student (Bachelor or Master) during the period of the internship;
- Is available for 32-40 hours a week;
- Shares our passion to contribute to a better world and has an affinity with corporate sustainability and climate change;
- Has an analytical ability, can reason clearly and is critical;
- Can communicate clearly, and can work both independently and as part of a team;
- Has a proactive, open and entrepreneurial mindset and likes to take initiative;
- Knows how to work with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What does Sustainalize/ERM offer?
You will be working in a team of young, progressive professionals, driven to build a sustainable future together. We offer you an inspiring, fun, and international working environment with excellent development opportunities and plenty of room for own initiative and entrepreneurship. We believe in our products and services and propagate this in our culture.
In addition, we offer:
- Start internship in March, 2023, with a duration of 5-6 months;
- An internship fee around €750. Your commute (by public transport) will also be reimbursed by Sustainalize/ERM;
- Personal guidance is important to us, your coach will help you on your way and is a fixed point of contact throughout your internship;
- An amazing office at Leidsche Rijn with shared (veggie) lunches, and fun drinks.
Who are we?
We are Sustainalize, a new generation of sustainability specialists. With over 50 consultants in the Netherlands and Belgium, we believe in the power of companies. They can make the difference. And it is our mission to help them do so. We are convinced that successful future-proof organizations are focused on shared value creation today: value for people, the environment and society, combined with healthy financial results. How we help? By engineering solutions to various sustainability issues and coming up with pragmatic solutions. As an ERM Group company, we also support clients around the world.
Excited about this role?
Apply before Friday, January 13th, by sending your CV and a short motivation via the form below or to [email protected].