WE ARE SHELL RECHARGE SOLUTIONS
WHAT YOU’LL BE IN CHARGE OF
Across Europe thousands of electric drivers are using Shell Recharge Solutions’s charging solutions whether that is our own charge points, our mobile apps and online platforms, or our charge cards giving them access to tens of thousands of charging stations. Our goal is to be on the other end of the line if our customers have questions. With the help of our out of hours call centre, 24/7 we are there for our customers to give them personal and professional advice on the products they are using.
Worried you don’t know much about electric driving? Don’t be! If you bring the customer care experience we will bring the training and support so in a short period of time you learn everything you need to know about our products and services. With a number of specific questions, you’re able to quickly discover which solution suits the customer best.
Our colleagues from Customer Excellence are true champions, they are the friendly voice for our customers everyday. The team manage to fulfill all of their responsibilities with professionalism and ease, and still have a cold beer with the team on a Friday afternoon. Sounds good? Then your new team waits.
Your core accountabilities are to…
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all of our customers over the phone;
- Proactively ensure that the customer is responded to, quickly, that their experience is as seamless as possible, and that our approach is personalised and relevant to each individual;
- Offer professional advice and guidance on other ways to improve our customers experience with us.
Success will be when you…
- Are able to service our customers within our agreed service timescales;
- Are the first point of contact for our customers on the phone and by e-mail; providing professional support to move their query forward;
- Take ownership over handling incoming requests and questions relating to our products and services;
- Proactively analyse problems / issues and offer the right solution;
- Work closely with our technical support colleagues so that you understand more technical issues, are able to provide first-line support, and have a network to call on if you need more help;
- Identify recurring issues and take responsibility for suggesting solutions to constantly improve our service;
- Be a friendly voice; you’re our business card to the outside world!
The person we’re looking for will…
Have experience of…
- Operating in a customer-care environment, so that you know what types of queries you might be required to deal with, and are comfortable with taking initiative to find solutions to problems;
- Working in a small to medium sized business, which will allow you to understand how to support other colleagues across our teams;
- Providing practical support and advice to customers over the phone, diffusing difficult situations and leaving customers with a positive feeling about the company;
- Working in a technically-led industry.
Be skilled at …
- Speaking fluent English and Dutch
- Identifying root-cause issues, and providing proactive solutions to them;
- Working at pace, under pressure;
- Working in an evolving team and environment – and managing ambiguity;
- Using attention to detail to make sure that your activities are ‘right first time’;
- Creating structure to increase efficiency (for yourself and others) – including prioritising effectively;
- Delivering results individually, and as part of a team, making sure you keep sight of the bigger picture.
- Customer focussed: empathetic and genuinely interested in how to make things better for our customers;
- Enthusiastic, proactive and cheerful;
- Interested in contributing to the success of the organisation by making sure our customers are protected and supported;
- Interested in progressing in the area of Customer Care.
BECOME PART OF THE CHANGE
Working at Shell Recharge Solutions means working in a fun, fast-growing international company with big ambitions.
By joining us, you will:
- Contribute to a more sustainable future and become an expert in e-mobility;
- Have the chance to build a career as your unique self with all the support we can give you to become the best version of yourself
- Help Shell achieve the target to become a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050
- Work in an open, transparent and inclusive culture with colleagues from all over the world;
- Receive a competitive salary that fits your experience + bonus;
- 5 (paid) volunteering days per year on a full time basis
- Receive a Laptop
- Hybrid working model (50/50) with a working from home allowance
- Receive relocation support if needed
- Develop your skills and expertise through several trainings. Besides this, you will receive a personal training budget and set your annual goals with your personal development plan;
- Enjoy our fun weekly (virtual) get-togethers (drinks), our annual winter and summer outing, Shell Recharge Solutions running team on the Dam tot Damloop, or any other event initiated by colleagues!